- Mix the powder into a past with a 50/50 mix of white glue and water
- Spread this out with a broad knife for large areas and a palette knife in tight place.
- After it dries, you can make it lighter by lightly sanding to age it.
- For a very fresh look, apply Mars Black Acrylic paint.
- For spot repair of asphalt, apply Mar Black in a few random places
Cinder beings very light weight material tends to blow away when hit with a water spray. We brush glue on the sloped area and then sprinkle the cinder over this wet glue. After this has set spread cinder evenly around your ties. Soak down with soapy water and then drip on diluted glue.
- Spread the material right from the package in slight shaking motion.
- Wet the area with water from an atomizer that has a drop of liquid soap in it.
- Drip on a mixture of one part glue and three parts water.
- Let Dry.
- Repeat bonding application one or two more times insure adequate bonding.