- Spread the material right from the package in slight shaking motion.
- Wet the area with water from an atomizer that has a drop of liquid soap in it.
- Drip on a mixture of one part glue and three parts water.
- Let Dry.
- Repeat bonding application one or two more times insure adequate bonding.
For the Powder:
- Light gray limestone is for dry or wet use.
- Vertical surfaces require painting with the products.
- Mix into a 50/50 solution of white glue and water and brush on.
- Use the powder dry for “Zip Texturing” on slopes or level terrain.